Digg Instant Image and Instant Video One Click Submission Bookmarklets
Once upon a time I was a digger and I can remember the biggest pointless headache for those hard to get submissions. Digg has an extension, Digg has a bookmarklet but there is one problem with both. Neither has an option to submit images to digg or submit videos to digg. After my last StumbleUpon Greasemonkey UserScript post I happened upon another good friend and was reminded of it. So of course I whipped out my trusty code snippets and solved the problem.
Now you can submit to Digg faster without breaking the rules and save clicking time while you’re at it. Here are the digg submission tools for one and all.
1 Click Digg Image Submit
bookmarklet for digg 1click image submits
To use simply drag the “bookmarklet” link above to your bookmarks bar and click to submit images from any page.
1 Click Digg Video Submit
bookmarklet for digg 1click video submits
To use simply drag the “bookmarklet” link above to your bookmarks bar and click to submit videos from any page.
Hope these are helpful. Let me know if you have any bugs in the comments, have fun.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A Bookmarklet To Check Spelling mistakes, Misused words, And Grammar errors (techie-buzz.com)
- Emotify Wants You To Tag The Internet Based On How You Feel – Are Emotions The Next Tagging Format? (thenextweb.com)
- Bookmarklet Directory Aggregates New and Popular Bookmarklets (lifehacker.com)
- OnePipe gives you single-click on-the-fly feed filtering for your Browser. (thenextweb.com)
- YouTube and Digg help speed up the slow death of IE6 (downloadsquad.com)